Enrolment and Fees
1. All pupils are invited to a free trial class provided they have not attended a free trial before.
2. Fees are non-refundable and must be paid in advance of the next term, by the given deadline.
3. Places are only guaranteed upon receipt of full payment.
4. Siblings/twins will receive a 10% discount off the younger child’s fees. No retrospective discounts will be offered.
5. Fees are not transferable from one family member to another.
6. Fees are subject to change.
7. In the event of absence, whether due to illness, or otherwise then refunds cannot be made.
8. Make-up classes can be taken for any missed classes. These must be taken during the term and only if space is available. Permission must be confirmed by the Co-Founders.
9. Classes cancelled due to inclement weather or Force Majeure events will not be refunded or rescheduled.
Teaching / Timetable
1. All BB staff are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
2. BB reserves the right to change the timetable or teaching faculty.
Child Safety / Illness & Injury
1. BB endeavours to make sure your child is dancing in a safe and comfortable environment.
2. You are responsible for ensuring that your child wears suitable attire and footwear for the class.
3. BB reserves the right to not teach or send home a child who appears to be ill or unfit to participate in the class.
4. BB teachers have the right to require your child to sit out of a class or any part if they are disruptive so as to interfere with other children’s enjoyment or benefit from the class.
5. BB reserves the right to exclude from further classes any child who is repeatedly disruptive in manner.
6. BB does not accept any responsibility for and shall have no liability to you or your child for any loss or damage to property brought to or left on the premises.
7. BB is not responsible for any injuries sustained prior to the beginning of class. Given the physical activities involved in ballet class, pupils are exposed to the risk of injury.
8. BB and its employees are not responsible for and shall have no liability for personal injury or illness save for any caused by their negligence. By enrolling your child, you are certifying they are in good health and capable of participating in the classes for which they are enrolled.
9. BB will only use photographs of children if written consent has been obtained from a parent or guardian upon registration.
Use of Data / Data Storage
1. All the information provided by you will be held in the strictest confidence and kept securely by BB.
2. Only relevant information will passed to class teachers as necessary, for example, relevant medical details.
3. We will never sell data to third parties.
4. With your consent, relevant data will be provided to organisations such as the Royal Academy of Dance for examination registration purposes.
5. We will hold your data for the period of time required in accordance with UK data laws and legislation.
6. You can contact us at any time to request details of the data we hold about you and your child.
By enrolling my child at BB, I confirm that I accept the terms and conditions.